Jo-Michael Scheibe has been bringing his choirs to St. Matthews at Pacific Palisades for over thirty years. The church has great acoustics and an engaged audience. This upcoming program, “Hope, Faith, and Love,” is based off of emotional experiences from Sandy Hook School, the poetry of Federico Lorca, and renditions of Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World.” All are welcome.
Jo-Michael Scheibe Online
Jo-Michael Scheibe Publishings:
More From Dr. Scheibe
- Extreme Music as an Anger Processing Tool
- The Effect Music Has on Babies
- Listening to Music as Medicine
- Human Brain Evolved with Preference for Music
- Is Music Good For Your Health?
- Universal Traits Have Been Discovered In Lullabies and Dance Music
- Positivity’s Impact on The Creative Brain
- Highly Creative Individuals Have Better-Connected Brains
- April 2017: Choral USC Updates
- How Music Aids Brain Development